The Charming little Oppa of QQE
My name is Kang Taeyon and my English name is Kevin, I like this name because it's cool and it's easier for me and my teachers to pronounce. I like QQ English because its very fun and my teachers are friendly.
Country: Korea
Nationality: Korean
City: Seoul
Getting to know
1. What is your dream?
My dream is to become a baseball player. My father likes baseball too but he is a doctor. He still plays baseball with his friends. But I don’t like to be a doctor because I can see my dad always reading a lot of books.
2. Why do you want to learn English?
I want to learn English because if I know how to speak in English I can talk to anyone.
3. Who is your favorite Hero?
I like Shimbi a Korean character. He is so short about 2 feet but very kind monster. Before he was a bad person and after he died he became a monster and became like an angel that save lives.
4. What kind of mobile games do you play? Why?
I don’t play mobile games.
5. What kind of food do you like here in the Philippines?
I tried lechon and it’s good because I love meat. I didn’t eat the whole one because my mom said it’s creepy. I just ate a small part and it’s good but a little salty.
6. What are the places you have visited here in Cebu City?
I’ve been to JPark Island. I tried their slides and I will not try it again because I stopped in the middle and I crawl back and got out from there it was not funny. I also went to Ayala mall and another mall I just forget the name.
❤ Fast Talk ❤
Ice cream or Chocolate
Cellphone or Lego Toys
Beach or Pool
Reading or Speaking
Cats or Dogs: they are both cute
Lotte World or Disney Land
Summer or Winter
Junk food or Vegetables
Complete the sentence. I am Keven and I am 7 years old.
✌ GALLERY ✌
- Malcolm X -












Comments
Post a Comment