Le Duc Nguyen
Name: Le Duc Nguyen
English Name: Tom
English Name: Tom
Nationality: Vietnamese
Country: Vietnam
Q&A with Tom
What is your ambition in life?
I have the ambition of becoming a successful businessman, it is because of my parents and most especially to my father who is a businessman in my country. He inspires me a lot to work harder and to be lucrative in life.
What kind of sports do you like?
I always like to play basketball because it gives me a lot of happiness and joy whenever I play it. In my country, I am one of the national members of the Vietnam basketball team and we already competed in America last year. Moreover, I am a big fan of the NBA team and I really love watching their games during my free time. I believe that I will become a successful basketball player in the future because I always feel motivated whenever I see them.
What do you think about studying abroad?
Way back in Vietnam, my mother is an IELTS teacher and she always teaches me a lot of things because she wants me to be fluent in English. That is why she sent me here to the Philippines to study English and improve my skill in the said language. This is my first time to study abroad and I find it so interesting because I have wonderful teachers and they always teach me a lot of things. Some teachers always correct my pronunciation and other teachers correct my grammar. I really learned a lot of things here in the Philippines not just the knowledge of English, but also the knowledge of valuing culture from different nationalities.
What is your most unforgettable experience in the Philippines?
My first weekend here in the Philippines was really amazing because we went to Oslob with my camp to see the whale sharks. I was not expecting it because when I asked one of my teachers about it, he told me that these sharks are friendly and this place is one of the famous tourist destinations here in the Philippines that's why I really felt so excited to be there. However, when I rode a small boat and arrived there, I really felt terrified to see them. On the other hand, it was very surprising to see that kind of animal and it was my first time to see that kind of shark. I believe that this is my most unforgettable experience here in the Philippines.
Fast Talk with Tom
What do you want to be?
I WANT TO BE A BUSINESSMAN.
Are you into any kind of sports?
I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL.
Who is your favorite basketball player?
Who is your favorite basketball player?
STEPHEN CURRY
What is your Hollywood film?
TRANSFORMER
What do you think about people you meet for the first time?
FRIENDLY
What are the four things that you want to have?
FREEDOM, GOOD HEALTH, FOCUS, HAPPINESS AND KNOWLEDGE
Do you snore when you sleep?
NO
DOGS or Cats






Comments
Post a Comment